Welcome to Staffingpreneurs Splits!
Congratulations!!! You are going to LOVE being a member – it certainly has its privileges!
Want to see how AWESOME your membership really is?
Here’s how the site works and what you can expect:
Staffingpreneurs Splits is a cool resource for you to match your exceptional talent pipeline in the best career opportunities, with the most amazing employers around the globe. Here, you will learn how investing in yourself and in your business reaps massive benefits. You will receive training, job board access, job orders and so much more!
Instructions now that you’ve logged in:
- We recommend that you start by watching the Staffingpreneurs Splits overview. The video will give you a better understanding of what to expect. (You Are Here). Please understand that each tab under the dashboard leads you to the next step in the process of viewing job orders.
- Complete your Staffingpreneurs Profile so that our Sales, Business Development and Account Managers know how to service you. Click here to begin!
- We have training modules for you to take advantage of. Because we want to ensure your success…they are required to view before you begin. Click here to get started.
- Please join our members-only Facebook if you haven’t done so just yet by clicking HERE!
- If you would like your logo added to the Home page of our website, please send a png transparent logo to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it within 72 hours.
Please keep in mind that we’re just launching and working out the kinks, so we want you to feel 100% comfortable with contacting us with your questions and site feedback. We will be glad to help and we want to hear from you! Just email us at: email@example.com.
We want to hear from you – no seriously…
Email us at@ firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following questions:
- What’s the biggest reason your joined Staffingpreneurs Splits?
- How soon are you looking to make your first placement on Staffingpreneurs Splits?
- What schedule are you going to commit to realistically make your first placement using Staffingpreneurs Splits?